I Love You, Dad. I know I had done a lot of thing that make you feel unhappy. I shall tell you early before all the things happen. I shall not spend too much money. I shall study hard in everything I learn. I shall put in more effort in family. But, I don’t. Sorry about it.
I know you love me all the times. But, I really feel it today. My heart feels pain when I saw you rushing because of me. I’m a bad daughter. And, I really feel that you are old. As a daughter, I should respect you, love you and take care of you. But, seems like you are the one who respect, love and take care of me. Sorry about it. I don’t really know the way to communicate with you. Too bad.
I always think that my grandma and my hubby is the one who love me the most in this world. Since I had lost my grandma many years ago, so I put all my love and effort in Hubby. I know it is hard to him to handle it. Guys will feel stress when their honey loves them more than they do. I have this kind of thinking since I was young. I thought that my parents more love my brother and sister rather than me. This statement appears in my mind since long time ago.
But now, I shall change the way I think. I should love them all because they are my family. Whatever they do to me, I shall receive it. Because they are the one who having same blood in my body, having similar look with me and having same surname with me. I love you all.
* forgive me that I only dare to say it in my blog because none of you will ever view my blog.*



0 comments:
Post a Comment