Today is 2ND anniversary for hubby and I. We have a perfect date for it. Although he don’t give me any present and just having a meal together, but I’m glad of it. We have gone to a 4 hours basic training for being a brand ambassador. I think it sound bored. But trust me; it’s a good experience for us because we having a good time on it and this are the 1st time we are doing a thing that for our future. Although we have some argument in the morning, but I had told myself that don’t try to do anything that can spoil my wonderful date. So, problem solved. And, this is the 1st time I make up for myself without help from other people. Conclusion is, I really need to need to take a makeup course. Make up is a tough subject for me.
Night, we having dinner at TonyRoma’s as we planned before. The dishes that we order are absolutely fabulous. Nice, taste good and worth the price. Advised to everyone when having meal at TonyRoma’s: Order 1 set 1st before you having another order. Because one dishes can be share by 2 person. If not, you’ll having same situation with us – went back with stomach full.
Sorry, hubby. Next time when I get a job and salary, I’ll treat u with TonyRoma’s steak. I promise.
Sorry, hubby. Next time when I get a job and salary, I’ll treat u with TonyRoma’s steak. I promise.
Thank you, hubby. For giving a wonderful and perfect date at 20 May 2009. Next year 20 May hopefully we can celebrate at Pulau Redang. Although this anniversary have no flower and no present for me, but I still happy with it. Do you like the present I make for you? I wish you’ll like it and we’ll together till the end of the day.
~~~ I LOVE YOU, HUBBY ~~~



1 comments:
teh...wish your love story goes on forever.
happy belated 2nd anniversary.^^
kerqi
Post a Comment