4 May - School reopen for Year 1 Sem 3 after 1 week holiday.How kedekut UCSI is, only 1 week holiday.
Time after time.So fast i came to year 1 sem 3. I still remember the day i discussed/argued/begging(whatever)my family members for enter UCSI. I still remember the day i study in UTAR.But now, I in UCSI and already study for 3 sem.
Sem 2 result release. But 4 subjects release in 3 times. Kena shock for 3 times. Result ok at least no failed but not very satisfied. I think i should get better than this. Besides, my parents can check my result through e-advantage. When my mum see all the C+ @ C, must think that I'm just concentrate in dating but not study.Actually, I'm not. I have try very hard to it. And i have take the best result among my friends. But they don't even know.
Still got 1 subject. BIS always be the slower. How teruk the lecturer is. We have 2 assignment--individual assignment & group assignment. He just list out the group assignment mark. We don't even know where is our individual assignment marks til the last day of semester. This sem have to take the subject that lecture by him. Gosh...
3.28am. Football match is having rest i think. Guys are love to watch it for no reason. It's time to sleep. Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment