Today having class til 11am... As usual... i go BRM tutorial alone... Brenda姐sleep late @ lazy di as usual...haha... wt a boring BRM tutorial with Michael Lee... Luckily Fei's handphone accompany for 1 & 1/2 hour... I love Fei's handphone because it has The Sim build in game. I love The Sim so much but Vista can't support it... Damn sad... Who have the solution of it??? Please tell me the proper way to install The Sim by using Vista....I'm 100% appreciate for those who provide the solution... waiting 4 ur guys ah...
After class end, suppose that brenda and I are going to Times Square to interview for promoter job. But elaine and eunice going with us after a stongly invite by brenda. haha~~~
We reach ther about 12pm. Straigh away go to interview 1st. because we have nothing since 8am til 12pm. Data entry --> interview --> Lunch... HOpefully all will be smoothly and we can get the job next week as the interviewer said... Hopefully hopefully hopefully la....
We have hungry until almost unconscious di... So, just went to the nearest restaurant to have lunch. And the nearest restaurant have our lovely Super Spicy FIsh Ball.... haha... Love it too much... * tips = it's locate in front of Low Yat and there is a restaurant called 港饮港食... RM2 for 3...* If you pass by ther.. must have to taste it... u'll love it after the 1st taste.... belum try belum tau... sudah try hari-hari mau....
After that... Girl's time --> shopping... Oopss... before it... we had meet a handsome guy at Low Yat.... Ermmm.... Handsome lo.... Handsome lo.... Got gf lo... end of story...haha^^.... Today elaine be the banker... Means provide money lo..... All also got收获 except me.... haha...
Night... having dinner with hubby... going jusco's palyground with hubby... but 1 big problem.... I had bough a The Sim 3 DVD game at Wednesday...But i still cnt play it til this moment. Wt's the probelm??? I had change 2nd CD di... The 1st CD have the problem with file damaged... Is this time the same problem appear??? GOing Crazy..... The SIm.... I miss you so much... Please come back to me...
* thx 2 hubby keep trying to install The SIm 3 for me.... I know it's hard and problem a lot... Thx a lot... Love Ya~~~~
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment