Monday, October 26, 2009

Studying...

i'm studying for Year 2 Sem 2's final exam... at hubby's hostel again...
duno how many times di.... duno since when... i used to study my final in hubby's hostel...
Last time when i'm still studying foundation in UTAR, i used to go hubby's apartment to study... Last time we having a same exam period... So we can study together...
Now, no chance lo.. UCSI & TARC exam period have big different lo... Hubby exam on my holiday... I having exam while hubby having his holiday... too bad...
But at least... Hubby still beside me when I fighting for my exam...
But this time... i having a lot of stress in this final exam... I spoil my MP final... I know i did it bad... I not sure that whether i can pass or not... haiz... too bad... I want to have good result especially in MP... Because thie is the third subject that lecture by Mr.Quah... but i never get A in any of his subject... How stupid am i???
Ya... this may be the last time i went to Hubby's apartment... i will only visit there after two month because i have my internship...... Gosh... everyday wake up early & do same something... boring life start~~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment