Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tired month.

Extremely tired right now

having busy life this month.
working --> exam --> working --> exam --> working.
yes. working for 2 fair at Mid Valley & PWTC + 1 mega sales at Taman Tun.
Extremely tired, both physically & mentally.
Need a well rest badly.

Ya. My final exam has just passed by.
& i think i will receiving a suck result.
This is the only few year 3 subject i took. & I found it is 1000x harder than last time.
It just the beginning. How i gonna end it up?
Final Year project is coming next semester.
More year 3 subject coming up.
Really need luck in supervisor allocation.
But I'll be prepare for the worst & hope for the best.
That's the only thing i can do, i think.

I should put more time in my study.
Focus. Focus. Focus.
This sem's suck result have already pull me off from my goal - 2nd upper (CGPA=3.5)
Gonna prepare for 2 supp paper i think.
But want to pass so badly.
Mr.Remie & Miss Yvonne, I just want a pass only. Begging u. 
I dun want my hardly earned salary has become my supp paper's fees. 
God bless.


Working is killing me badly.
Target & Pressure & Complicated.
I wish i can stay in the study life forever.
Dun feel like working in those situation, although i am happy with it.
But, is too complicated for me.
What i hope, is just a simple life.
Wondering should i accept the job offer for the coming home dec fair held on the 3rd & 4th weekend of September.
RM600++.
but i think that time is mid term & assignment due date time.
Just weekend only. might not have very big affect.
Do not know why nowadays desperate to work.
I really want to have a off weekend from job.
Unfortunately, Matta fair is queuing  up after this sales and next week might having hong's birthday celebration at Malacca. (TBC).
I'm tired.
I'm have been more than 1 month din't step in my home sweet home. Although my mum just calling and tell about bro's things. Haiz. Hai, mum. I having a hard time here la. Can't you please concern about me as well? Can't you just call and have a conversation that is all about me in stead of bro & sis?
Anyway, I miss my home. I miss the time that I lying on the sofa and watch Astro. I miss the time that chatting with my lovely sis.
Dun worry. I coming back 2 more days.
Finally after almost 1 month.

Olivia's song is always the best things to help me out of the stress & tired life.
So regret why i'll missed her concert in MMU last few months ago.
How stupid am i.
Anyway,  Olivia all the time.
Enjoy the song. 



                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment