It's hard to maintain a relationship.
How many people can last their relationship until the happy ending?
& how many people will last their 1st relationship without lovelorn?
I always think to have the first and the only relationship in my life time.
& I had try so hard to reach it.
But i am tired.
I know that we have sweet time ever.
I know that we have tough time as well.
But now,
I dun think that i can still stand with it.
I know you try so hard too.
But as time passes by, I learn a lot.
Respect... it the most basic & most important along the relationship not only with girlfriend but with anyone as well...
I used so much time to figure out our problem & finally i got it.
You treat as your brother, as your sister, as your friend but not your girlfriend.
Ya.. I know... We can't always be couple... Sometime we need some other character to make up a prescription...
Unfortunately, it's been long time that you no treat me a your girlfriend...
It's been long time I act as your brother, your friend as well as your mother...
I can't feel that I'm a girl.... I feel that I am a boy which same gender with you...
You do not care about my feeling...
You do not care about my wish...
You do not care about my pay out...
You care about nothing of me while I'm care about everything of you...
It's not fair...
Maybe is too long our relationship last...
Maybe you just forget to respect me...
Maybe you are busy in exam...
Maybe you are loving yourself rather than loving me...
Maybe you just feel pity & wanna take the responsibility...
Maybe you are no longer love me at all...
Ya... you are selfish...
You are selfish enough for yourself...
For me... money is not a CARE @ LOVE for me..
I know you had spent a lot of $$$$ on me...
But that's not what i want....
I rather have a lovely time with you than had a bag @ bear from you.
I'm not the girl that you met in the age of 18...
I'm 21st....
I am changing my mind... I had become mature...
but you haven realise it... or in other way... No time for you to find out...
There is a gap between You & I...
I had try so hard to cross the gap...
I know you will too....
You will say that " I'm having exam now... There is no extra time for me to do this... after exam... You trust me... after exam... i will try so hard to solve the problem... "
When I say I not gonna trust you anymore... When I answer that you will not gonna do as what you promised me.... You will say that I have no confidence in you...
I have.... long long time ago... But not now...
You are similar with the fairy tale--狼来了...
You had made so many promise to me but it's just a promise... You not gonna achieve it...
That's why.... It's hard for me to believe you...
You will try so hard to find our the excuses to cover your bad in stead of try hard to achieve the promise...
You will find excuses while you failed ur subject...
You will find excuses for not doing tutorial...
You will find excuses for not go to work...
Excuses... Excuses... Excuses...
I am bored with your excuses...
I am bored with you who not trust me anymore...
I am fed up....
I am try so hard everytime when I wish to give up because I hope that you'll change because of me...
But seems like I'm not the one who can make you change...
Maybe next time... Maybe the next girl... Maybe....
I love you as the beginning of this relationship...
But i not sure that you love me as I love you...
I know my love is expanding & is over that you can handle....
Just... Let it be....
I dunno what can I do in this relationship... I dunno what can i do anymore...
Just... Let it be...
# You never know a good thing until it’s gone #
# You never see a crash until its head on #
# All these people right when we’re dead wrong #
# You never know a good thing till it’s gone #
Maybe you are the one...
But maybe i just temporary blind on your good thing...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Dear friends,
I'm ok.... Just need to write out to avoid explore... I'm ok....
Post a Comment